New video, yay! This time I decided to take you thru the whole process of creating a big art piece in details, mostly explaining my thought process of planning the composition, colors, background and characters. Hope it will help you learn something new, or just enjoy the drawing process! ♥︎
I'm also announcing the winner of Secret Potato Giveaway somewhere in the middle of the video!
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/alisadraws
Instagram - http://www.instagram.com/alisavysochina/
Website - http://vysochina.com
• Fluid watercolor paper, hot press, 12x16"
• Prismacolor Col-Erase pencil, lavender
• Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolor
• Holbein watercolor Jaune Brilliant No.2, Shell Pink
• Micron Multiliner 005, Sepia
• Dr. Ph. Martins Bombay Brown Ink
• Winsor & Newton Cotman 0000 Brush
• Pentel Aquash water brush
Ocean by THBD https://soundcloud.com/thbdsultan
Bay Breeze by FortyThr33 https://soundcloud.com/fortythr33-43
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b...
Music provided by Audio Library https://youtu.be/VAz3HfbdKyQ