Session 17 explain what 3 bodies (Gross, Subtle, Causal) of every human being are. Then elucidates how experience occurring within the 3 bodies or 5 sheaths - gets mistakenly superimposed onto Ātman ("I"). Hence individual (Jīva) claims "I AM ___ (pure, impure, happy, skeptical, young, etc)". Also we briefly explain CAUSE for Waking, Dream and Deep Sleep states.
See whole program, mind-maps and and related notes here: http://www.YesVedanta.com/advaita-vedanta-melbourne/
(Details about each is summarized on website below)
1. What is Gross Body?
2. What is Subtle Body?
3. What are 4 thought types of Mind?
4. Metaphor how Consciousness (Atman) is seemingly conditioned by the Mind.
5. What is Causal Body?
6. Reason for 3 states (Waking, Dream, Deep Sleep).
7. Why person (Jīva) pursues life of procuring and chasing Desires?
8. Nature of Ātman
9. Non-apprehension (ignorance) CAUSES mis-apprehension (projection of false notions).