How to respond a question that contains HOW OFTEN?
We normally use adverbs of DEFINITE frequency to do this.
These adverbs include:
Number + Times + A + Time Period
e.g. three times a month.
We also look at the words ONCE and TWICE.
Every + Time Period
e.g. every day, every week.
We also look at those time adverbs that end in -LY that can be used instead.
e.g. weekly = every week, monthly = every month
Every + a number + Time Period
e.g. every two days, every three weeks.
Finally there is a practice section where we ask question that contain "How often...?" which the viewer should answer according to their own life.
A useful summary chart is included at the end of this ESL lesson.
#HowOften #AdverbsOfFrequency #DefiniteFrequency
NOTE: Our English lessons and English language resources are for people over the age of 13.
Do you like WOODWARD ENGLISH and want to learn more and improve your English? Here are the next steps:
1) SUBSCRIBE to the WOODWARD ENGLISH channel so you know when I create new videos to help you improve your English.
Make sure you click the notifications bell so you know immediately when I upload a new English lesson.
2) JOIN Woodward English on YouTube
Exclusive videos only for members (including bloopers and behind the scenes).
Exclusive members only posts in our YT community tab.
Loyalty badges next to your name in comments and live chat
Custom emoji to use in live chat
I’m more likely to create videos that are recommended by members
Join here: https://www.youtube.com/user/WoodwardEnglish/join
3) See our FREE ENGLISH LESSONS and language learning articles:https://www.grammar.clhttps://www.vocabulary.clhttps://www.woodwardenglish.com
4) ENGLISH TEACHER RESOURCES
English Language Resources for Teachers and Parents. (Ideal for ESOL / ESL / ELL students or homeschool)
Each purchase helps me to continue creating more free English language resources on YouTube and the Woodward English websites.
5) LET'S CONNECT!https://twitter.com/WoodwardEnglishhttps://www.facebook.com/WoodwardEnglish/https://www.instagram.com/woodwardenglish/https://www.pinterest.com/woodwardenglish/
Have an awesome day!
- Rob Woodward