Having a Terms and Conditions page on your WordPress site comes with some really great benefits, for both you and your site users. You’ll be able to maintain better control over how people use your site, and your users will know what to expect when it comes to your rules and requirements.
Adding a T&C page to your WordPress site is easy. Just follow these steps.
- Create a T&C page:
1.Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
2. In the left side menu, go to the Pages section and click Add New.
3. On the new page screen, title your page Terms and Conditions and add your T&C text to the text box field.
4. Click Publish.
- Now you can add a link to your T&C page:
1. Go back to the left side menu. Go to the Appearance section and click Menus.
2. Name the new menu (For example, “Legal Links”).
3. Check the box next to your T&C page and click Add to Menu, then Save Menu.
4. Go back to the Appearance section and click Widgets.
5. In the Available Widgets section, find the Navigation Menu widget. Click and drag it to the sidebar or footer section.
6. Select the menu where your T&C page is.
Read more here: https://termsfeed.com/blog/wordpress-terms-conditions-add/
#termsandconditions #wordpress #termsfeed