How to Calculate Percentages | Percentages MCQ’s and Questions | Percentage Tips & Tricks. NTS GAT NAT HAT test preparation and past papers. This video covers the Percentages in Math. This Percentage question is solved to help the students in the quantitative or math portion of their test.
Analytical Reasoning Tips and Tricks:https://www.youtube.com/watchv=AprHeFNQMe4&list=PLipXwfY8wvXMUV59rKkhd_C6Dmnjh7moa
Average Questions MCQ’s:https://www.youtube.com/watchv=W1fO7S8qeaQ&list=PLipXwfY8wvXOumKNP2nVOWUl4RCrIg-lq
Problems on Ages MCQ’s:https://www.youtube.com/watchv=okYqhsMZWyo&list=PLipXwfY8wvXNDr0VAxJb-IeT33uLOTwco
Tips to solve MCQ type test:https://www.youtube.com/watchv=XhxP1srxGac&list=PLipXwfY8wvXPnpI0kv7Vdsz0Ap0tejz5U
About this Channel:
This YouTube channel (Educators Academy) is created to help students who take MCQ type competitive exams tests. In Pakistan and India, competitive exams are conducted for the recruitment of jobs. Most of the tests include multiple-choice questions and usually choice ranges from 4 to 5 options. Although in India the tests are composed in Hindi language and in Pakistan these tests are composed in Urdu language but most of the tests are composed in the English language in both the countries. In Pakistan, there are two major testing service commissions one is Provincial testing services commission that is Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) and the other is the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC). Besides PPSC and FPSC there is another testing service commission that is National Testing Service –Pakistan.
This channel (Educators Academy) focuses on NTS Tests that includes a variety of test products offered by National Testing Service – Pakistan. Following is the detail of the test conducted by NTS.
GAT General Test: GAT General Test is conducted to test the general ability of students after the completion of graduation. This test is conducted for the admission tests in universities and universities entry tests. Following is the distribution of this test.
1. Verbal Reasoning
2. Quantitative Reasoning
3. Analytical reasoning
The first part of the test is of Verbal Reasoning tests the students’ English language ability. These portions include firstly the comprehension and secondly use of prepositions thirdly analogies fourthly antonyms and synonyms.
The second part of the test is of Quantitative Reasoning that tests the math problems which includes problems on ages. Math questions are based on averages and ratios and proportions. Math MCQ’s needed to be solved on a blank sheet but the students should be aware of the time management in the test.
The third part is based on Analytical Reasoning. This part is also known as Analytical Ability skills.
NAT Test: NAT Test is not much different from the GAT General Test. It has different categories according to the subject. It also includes Islamyat MCQ’s and General Knowledge MCQ’s
GAT Subject Test: GAT Subject test is conducted after M.Phil. for admission in Ph.D. There are two major parts of the test. The first part is related to the subject in which a candidate wants to do Ph.D. Subject part consists of 70% and the other part consists of 30%. The other part includes Analytical Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning.
Higher Education Commission of Pakistan conducts HAT Test for the indigenous scholarships. This test’s distribution is alike GAT General Test.
Besides Pakistani tests this channel also targets all the testing service commissions of India. Following is the list of testing services of India.
Staff Selection Commission Central Police Organization recruit candidates for Police Services usually this is known as SSC CPO. The other is CGL that is Combined Graduate Level. CGL test is conducted at the graduate level. Furthermore, the Bank Probationary Officer is selected by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). Recruitment for the bank officer is known as Bank PO. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) are rendering their services to recruit and hire the candidates. Besides these commissions following are the other one:
1. Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
2. Indian Administrative Service (IAS)
3. National Defense Academy (NDA)
4. State Bank of India (SBI PO)
Social Media Link: