Learn different ways to interrupt someone and also how to handle interruptions in this interactive Business English lesson. Practise interrupting me in 4 short authentic dialogues.
If you like my short lessons for busy people, and would like to support me, buy me a cup of coffee! Thanks! https://www.buymeacoffee.com/derekcallan
Want to learn more Business English?
Join my email list and get my FREE VOCABULARY EMAIL every 2 weeks:https://derekcallan.com/newsletter/
Find out more about me:
Visit me on Social Media:
Dialogue 1: 1:09
Dialogue 2: 3:17
Dialogue 3: 5:03
Dialogue 4: 6:54
A summary of the phrases in this lesson
- Before you go on, ...
- Can I just add something here?
- Can I just stop you there?
- Sorry for interrupting, but ...
- I'll answer that question later if you don't mind. As I was saying, ...
- Yes, go ahead.
- Let me finish, please. As I was explaining, ...
- I'm almost finished my point. Where was I? Oh yes, ...
Intro music: Far Away by MK2
Background music: Honey and Milk by The 126ers