1. Protesters using ropes to move big concrete blocks
2. Various, protesters with Palestinian flags, moving rocks
3. Protesters, with face masks, some apparently foreign, pan to more
4. Israeli troops and police scuffling with protesters
5. Police and troops move in, manhandling protesters, protester carried away
6. Single protester runs at police, is stopped, handcuffed
7. Another (possibly foreign) protester, surrounded by police, pan to protesters on ground, pan to protester carried away
8. Police carrying struggling protester and putting her into van
A group of Israeli and foreign peace activists and Palestinian protesters scuffled with Israeli soldiers and police near the West Bank city of Hebron on Wednesday.
The protesters, some masked, were trying to remove a road block built by the army to stop Palestinians from moving into Israel.
The scuffles began when armed police intervened, singling out protesters and carrying them away.
Several protesters, including foreign activists, male and female, were arrested, handcuffed and bundled into waiting police vans.
Palestinians and human rights groups complain that the hundreds of roadblocks have ruined economic and social life in the West Bank.
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/1b92da146fdc672771e7847a81d58528
Find out more about AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/HowWeWork