You've got questions about life in the United States, American culture, or any English related questions you don’t want to sift through textbooks for the answer? https://goo.gl/XP9qG5
Ask Alisha now! ↓Check how below↓
To send your question to Alisha it’s simple and will take you less than 30 seconds.
Step 1: Go to https://goo.gl/XP9qG5
Step 2: Sign up for a Free Lifetime Account
Step 3: Ask any question to Alisha and get your question answered in a video!
In this video, Alisha answers 5 questions.
- What's the difference between "it" and "that"?
Example: “ I do yoga every morning.”
“ I do ( it / that ) too.
- My question is what's different between "may" and "might"?
- I want to ask how can use""may be"", ""might "" and ""probably""?
- Can you explain the difference between ''all'' and ''whole'' with some examples? Thanks!
- Can you explain ""a bit more sophisticated""?
Your favourite English teacher Alisha takes the questions you've been asking and lay them out in an easy-to-follow format. Turn those question marks into exclamation points and get on with your English study. Interact with Alisha to clear up any confusion you have or just satisfy your curiosity. Not only you’ll be able to send questions but also power up your language with your free lifetime account. Learning English is made easy for you.
Follow and write to us for more free content:
■ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EnglishClass101
■ Twitter: https://twitter.com/EnglishClass101