The difference between MUCH, MANY, A LOT OF and LOTS OF in English.
First we look at how we use MUCH with uncountable nouns and MANY with plural countable nouns.
Then we introduce when to use A LOT OF instead of MUCH or MANY in sentences. We also look at the difference between A LOT OF and LOTS OF.
We see examples of how we can use MUCH and MANY without nouns after them.
Finally we have a fill-the-blank activity where you need to complete the sentences with either MUCH or MANY.
We have included MANY examples sentences in this English Grammar Lesson. :)
#EnglishGrammar #GrammarLesson #EnglishTeacher
NOTE: Our English lessons and English language resources are for people over the age of 13.
Do you like WOODWARD ENGLISH and want to learn more and improve your English? Here are the next steps:
1) SUBSCRIBE to the WOODWARD ENGLISH channel so you know when I create new videos to help you improve your English.
Make sure you click the notifications bell so you know immediately when I upload a new English lesson.
2) JOIN Woodward English on YouTube
Exclusive videos only for members (including bloopers and behind the scenes).
Exclusive members only posts in our YT community tab.
Loyalty badges next to your name in comments and live chat
Custom emoji to use in live chat
I’m more likely to create videos that are recommended by members
Join here: https://www.youtube.com/user/WoodwardEnglish/join
3) See our FREE ENGLISH LESSONS and language learning articles:https://www.grammar.clhttps://www.vocabulary.clhttps://www.woodwardenglish.com
4) ENGLISH TEACHER RESOURCES
English Language Resources for Teachers and Parents. (Ideal for ESOL / ESL / ELL students or homeschool)
Each purchase helps me to continue creating more free English language resources on YouTube and the Woodward English websites.
5) LET'S CONNECT!https://twitter.com/WoodwardEnglishhttps://www.facebook.com/WoodwardEnglish/https://www.instagram.com/woodwardenglish/https://www.pinterest.com/woodwardenglish/
Have an awesome day!
- Rob Woodward