Minecraft Server IP: agd.mc.gg
Congrats to the custom background contest winners! Their work is fantastic.
Custom Background 1: doominator222
Custom Background 2: cynv1c
Fufafac's original part:https://youtu.be/JxD_ZHlsGYc
DarwinGD's original part:https://youtu.be/TZxfCLfKW94
So real talk before I mention the level. I have put a significant amount of time into polishing the level, making it runnable on mobile, optimizing, re-designing. A lot of the parts have had either small or large changes done to them because it is my goal to have the level flow extremely well and all fit together nicely. If you are a creator whos part I have changed, don't think of it as me not liking what you designed, but rather that I am trying to make a level extremely coherent and flow very smoothly. Doing all of this has required that I not only merge the parts, which has had significant color channel and grouping issues, but also that I learn the decoration so that I can make changes to parts where I believe they are needed. This is not something that most hosts do and I know exactly why, it has really taken a toll on me.
I'm going to be completely honest in the sense that, I need help with the level. School is starting, and there are 2.5 more parts that have to undergo quite significant changes to make them feel like they are in the same universe as all the others. I am writing this because I really hope that there is someone out there who loves this project as much as me, and is willing to act as a co-host to change these parts and add details, atmosphere, and more designs to them. Honestly, it is a lot of work, but I think it is necessary to do in order for the last parts not to feel out of place in the level. I think that even with the original versions that the creators gave to me, they would feel out of place with the rest of the level. If anyone is interested, you would be given credit in the level. I really don't want to rush the level, which is why I continue to decide to make changes that positively affect it and make it better. Hopefully I can find someone to help out, as school starts in 7 days and I won't be able to put more than 1-2 hours a week into the project, which is essentially nothing.
Also, if you know about a skilled themed creator who may be interested, please let me know.
I'm hoping that there is someone out there who understands how to do themed builds, and would be willing to help us finish the project.
Now about the level.
Fun fact, pause at any second of the level and you can get yourself a nice computer background ;)
- We are still at 320K objects! this is insane and I'm sure that if I have enough time we could continue to have an extremely low object count for such a good looking level!
- All parts are in the level, we just need to fix the last 2 parts and add the final transition. For the final transition I'm thinking you are a ship and go on a blue flying-car highway with vehicles passing by you
- I would love to add more details throughout the level, if there is enough time this will certainly be possible, for example some advertisements in Juhous part would look extremely good.
- If you are upset at the Inex transition breaking the flow, I have to let you know that it is necessary. The part before it and after it use the same color groups (must have been a mistake with me giving them ID's?) so if you see both parts on the screen at the same time it is completely broken. The only fix is the transition unfortunately, but I still think it looks amazing!
- Most parts that you see are what I consider finished, other than minor modifications I could make down the road
I'm still so excited for this project, and I really hope that we can continue making it as good as I hope it will be!
The god tier demon face in the thumbnail was made by the legendary RJSozar. They do commissions so make sure to message them if you want similar art for your channel!https://twitter.com/RJ14006
Discord: RJ Sozar#3546
The amazing thumbnail was made by mystic, this is my first time working with them and I will for sure be interested in working with them again in the future. Reach them here!https://twitter.com/xmysticgfxhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUVD0Xs-0GG4Q6exro6GT3Q
Level Song: [Glitch Hop] - WhiscasKaat - Unknown Creaturehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_BtbeWnt7E
I DO NOT OWN THIS SONG. PLEASE SEND LOVE TO THE CREATOR OF IT ON YOUTUBE AND ON NEWGROUNDS/SOUNDCLOUD